The Bogolyubovo Township
on the disc – the Emblem of the Bank of Russia [the two-headed eagle with wings down, lower – the semicircular inscription – «БАНК РОССИИ» (BANK OF RUSSIA)] framed by a circle of dots, the letters to the left indicate the metal sign and the fineness, to the right – the fine metal content. The inscriptions on the ring along the rim: at the top – «ПЯТЬ РУБЛЕЙ» (FIVE RUBLES), at the bottom – the year of issue «2006», the letters to the left indicate the metal sign and the fineness, to the right – the fine metal content and the mint trade mark.
on the disc – the view of architectural ensemble of the Bogolyubov Monastery. The inscription at the bottom on the ring along the rim – «БОГОЛЮБОВО» (BOGOLYUBOVO).
The artist: A.D. Schablykin.
The sculptor: A.S. Khazov.
Moscow Mint (MМД).
The edge: the raise nscription «ЗОЛОТОЕ КОЛЬЦО РОССИИ» (THE GOLDEN RING OF RUSSIA). at the same time every word is divided from each other by a sector consisting of 20 corrugations.
The Bogolyubovo Township (Vladimir Region), known thanks to the palace ensemble of Prince Andrew Bogolyubsky (built in 1158-1165) and the Church of the Intercession on the Nerl River (built in 1165), is a bright eyewitness of the erstwhile glory and power of the Vladimir and Suzdal Region.