• 12 Neglinnaya Street, Moscow, 107016 Russia
  • 8 800 300-30-00
  • www.cbr.ru
What do you want to find?

Aseyev Estate, Tambov

Series:Architectural Monuments of Russia
Date of Issue
08/05/2019
Catalogue number
5111-0402
Architectural Monuments of Russia
Date of Issue
08/05/2019
Catalogue number
5111-0402
Denomination
3 rubles
Quality
Proof
Metal, fineness
Silver 925/1000
Total weight, g
33.94 (±0.31)
Fine metal content not less than, g
31.10
Diameter, mm
39.00 (±0.30)
Thickness, mm
3.30 (±0.35)
Mintage, pcs
3,000

Obverse

the mirror field of the disc bears a relief image of the National Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation, over it along the rim there is the semicircular inscription "РОССИЙСКАЯ ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ" (RUSSIAN FEDERATION) framed on both sides by doubled rhombuses, below under the coat of arms there are indications of the precious metal and its fineness on the left and the fine metal content and the mint trade mark on the right, at the bottom in the centre, in three lines, there is an inscription "БАНК РОССИИ" (BANK OF RUSSIA), the denomination of the coin "3 РУБЛЯ" (3 RUBLES), and the year of issue "2019 г." (2019).

Reverse

the mirror field of the disc features a relief image of the building of the Aseyev estate against the background of the estate park, along the rim there are inscriptions: "УСАДЬБА АСЕЕВЫХ" (ASEYEV ESTATE) at the top and "ТАМБОВ" (TAMBOV) at the bottom.

Authors

The artists: E.V. Kramskaya (obverse), O.G. Shepel (reverse).
The sculptors: A.A. Dolgopolova (obverse), O.G. Shepel (reverse).
Mint: Saint Petersburg Mint (СПМД).
The edge: 300 corrugations.

Discover more

Series: Architectural Monuments of Russia

Aseyev Estate, Tambov

Catalogue number: 5111-0402

The Aseyev Estate is a museum complex in Tambov and a branch of the Peterhof reserve-museum. At present, it consists of a main building, a fountain and a park.

In early 20th century, Mikhail Aseyev, a prominent cloth manufacturer, bought a land plot with an old park. By 1905, based on the design of L.N. Kekushev, a renowned Moscow architect and a notable modern master, a quite extraordinary building had been constructed. Its architecture combined the elements belonging to three different styles: modern, baroque and classicism. The asymmetrical facades of the building were richly decorated.

In 1918, the whole Aseyevs’ real estate was nationalised and the building became state-owned. Later on, in the 1930s, the estate hosted a cardiological health resort, which continues to operate at present. In 2014, after the restoration, the Aseyev mansion-house was opened as a regular museum.

Was this page useful?